Friday 13 June 2014

Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water Review




 Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water - £3.32 - BUY

The Micellar craze isnt exactly new but I was pretty late on the bandwagon. This is mostly because everyone was banging on about Bioderma and being too lazy to order anything online, I didnt bother with it and I wasn't going all the to France for some. Whilst I was doing my usual lunchtime rounds, I spotted this in Superdrug and for 400ml for under £4, I couldnt say no.

You've probably guessed from the photo that I obviously like this product! In hindsight I should've taken this photo at the start of use.

Its so perfect if you're like me and the ultimate lazy girl when it comes to your evening regime or prefer that extra 5 minutes in bed of a morning. It melts make up straight off your face and leaves it silky smooth.

The bottle states it provides about 200 uses and thinking about it, its probably right which again, is pretty good going for the price tag!

I've been using this for a few months now, my only downside I noticed is my skin has become drier recently (I'm taking the ever-changing weather conditions into account) and its not doing my skin many favours and I'm pretty much lapping my face in moisturiser before I put my make up on.

Overall if you're looking for a quick fix way to keep your skin clean and fresh then honestly, Micellar water in general is the one. I've now finished this and even though I'm going to try something new - I just don't think you can go wrong with a bottle of this in your cabinet!

Have you tried any Micellar waters? How they work on your skin?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.