Sunday 27 April 2014

This Months Fashion and Beauty Buys

A section which is normally dedicated to a weekly list but due me being a bit rubbish at blogging this month and not buying much each week to justify a whole post I thought I'd just in one big post!!


Daisy Stripe Top - £22 - Topshop - BUY 
Its very rare I pluck up the bank balance courage to purchase a full price item in Topshop but I saw this and couldnt resist, after trying it on, I knew I had to have it! Its so comfy too aswell as great for pretty much any occasion.

Sinful Colours in 'Mauve' and 'Social Ladder' - £1 each - Poundland
 
Boots 3 for 2
Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner - not online(?)
Collection Volumising Mascara - £3.99 - BUY
Collection Bronze Glow Bronzer - £2.99 - BUY
Seventeen Lipstick in 'Deep Secret' - £4.99 - BUY
Seventeen Lipstick in 'Hot Flash' - £4.99 - BUY
Seventeen Berry Crush Lip Stain - £4.99 - BUY  

I didn't actually mean to buy the Collection stuff but I left my Make-Up at home afer staying out one night so had to pop in to buy some eyeliner and mascara!

 Rimmel nail Polish in Singing De Blues - £1 - Poundworld



Soap and Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt - Boots Clearance - Was £4 Now £1 - BUY
 I've wanted this mini mitt for so so long but for what it is, I just couldnt justify spending £4 on it,  so when I spotted it for £1 just because the box was ripped - I knew I had to take it!
 
Garnier Caffeine Anti-dark Circles - Boots Clearance - Was £10.49 Now £1 - BUY
I actually own this in the green version and need to get a new one so this was a great find!

Sk:n Repair & Protect Sunscreen - Boots Clearance - Was £15 Now £2 - BUY
Sk:n Cream for Damaged Skin - Boots Clearance - Was £29 Now £5 - BUY 

I haven't even figured out why these have been reduced as they're in great condition so got a great bargain!
No7 Ballerina Spring Collection Bag - Boots Clearance - £5

I think this was meant to be like a free gift from no7 but they had them left over?
The set includes a sample of No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream, A sample of the No7 Extreme Length Mascara, a gorgeous eye shadow and a Lipstick in the shade Mulberry!
I wouldnt normally pick these up but I actually liked all these products for once! 


Little Finger / Midi Ring - Urban Outfitters - Was £8 Now £4 

Daisy Bracelet - Topshop - Was £8.50 Now £3.50

What have you guys been buying this month?? Link me to your hauls below because I'm nosy!

Don't forget theres still time to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway by clicking here

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.