Monday 7 April 2014

Tanya Burrs range hits Superdrug stores

When I started blogging properly 5 months ago, I didnt know of any bloggers. I know a lot of people read blogs, watch vlogs then get hit by the bug but not me. I simply have a Journalism degree under my belt and a love for all things fashion/beauty.
If I only had 2 readers I'd be happy as I'm doing this solely for me and to keep up with what I love doing.

However, a few months ago I by chance saw a video of Zoellas and then Tanya Burr and like the rest of you, I was hooked. I didnt go crazy for the make up range as I don't like purchasing make up online when I've not seen it however, it was recently announced her Lipglosses and Nail Polishes were to launched in 200 Superdrug stores nationwide this Wednesday on April 9th.

I will be posting this week my top picks from the range rather than doing so today as I'm lucky that they're coming into the Derby store whilst I'm working so I will of course, be picking up some for myself.

Check out the stores her collection will be coming too.





Are they coming to a store near you??
If you've tried any of her products yourself, please do let me know as I'm yet to see anything up close!!

xXx

3 comments:

  1. I've not tried anything yet, but I'm def going to look out for the range in my local store, thanks for posting this, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the tanya burr products coming to Superdrug, I really hope that they're stocking them in my local store!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try Tanya Burr products!!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.