Saturday 22 February 2014

So Much Polish, Not Enough Nails

Today this post will be short but sweet I'm afraid.

I've noticed a lot of bloggers get time to put up their weekly posts on a Saturday whereas I'm opposite due to working in retail and doing the 11:30-7 shift on a Saturday, I'm often shattered by the time I get home.

After recently having the urge to venture in my big tub of nail varnish, I noticed theres ALOT in there. Over 100 I know that much, and I don't exactly want/need a lot of it and the majority has never been used or used like once or twice!






The big photo actually makes them look quite small. However my main point about this is I'm getting rid of a lot of this minus my Rimmel, Barry M, OPI, Essie and Nails INC.

I love collection posts so if you have any please link me to them in the comments and I will be sure to check them out!!

xXx

4 comments:

  1. Amaaazing collection! Really need to do a post like this, good idea :)

    Aimee - AroundTwenty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should!! remember to link me to it!!!

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing collection, how have you got so many?! I'm so jealous, my collection is pitiful! haha.

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.