Saturday 1 February 2014

My go-to Nighttime Remover

I'm certain 99% of girls will tell that the feeling of getting into bed, all cosy and snug and then remembering you've still got your make up on is the worst of all.

In fact, As much as I love it when my skin is looking its best, taking my make up off everynight is my ultimate chore.
I ALWAYS remove my make up though (unless I'm honestly that drunk), its something that really takes it toll on my skin and I know the spots that are coming to haunt my face the next day.

When choosing a product, I won't lie, I'm not that fussy at 9 o'clock at night and I wish I had more motivation to do a real skincare routine but all I required was a product that was quick and easy.

For the past couple of years, I've worked my way through a few bottles of this stuff.


 
Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Make-up Remover - £3.25 - BUY

I'd  just like to point out, the ridiculously cheap price for this product was one of the first reasons I went for this but it just goes to show you don't always need to spend a fortune on a product for it to be good.

Its simple to apply just give it a good shake, and 'sprinkle'? onto a cotton wool pad.

The formula is made up of Plant Extracts and Pro Vitimin B5, so its kind to skin and with no alcohol or perfume it works like a dream on my sensitive skin.

I found you need very little to remove your make up too. (This may differ if you wear quite alot of make up but i dont)

The only downside I've found is you can't be careless once youve opened the top as it will pour onto your cotton pad and the 2 tone effect doesnt seem to even up no matter how much you shake it together, you will always lose the blue effect pretty quickly.

Sorry this isn't the worlds most thrilling post today but I'm having a lazy day and as a new blogger I realise I should get the boring daily life essentials out of the way.

Whats your top make up remover??

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.