Thursday 13 February 2014

Lush - Bubblegum Lip Scrub

If you haven't noticed by now, I love Lush and the amount I still have to blog about is ridiculous!

Today I'm looking at this beauty, the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. Most reviews and bloggers seem to rave about the Popcorn sister of this range but I am all about the bubblegum.

With this sudden turn of freezing cold weather thats hit the UK, my lips have started to suffer alongside it. I'm a massive sucker for new lip products even though I'm rubbish at keeping up with lipcare unless they're sore/cracked/chapped etc etc. However, I am slowly making myself put this product into my daily routine

Bubblegum Lip Scrub - My Boy Lollipop  - Lush - £5.50 - BUY

Firstly, how cute is this product. I know that shouldnt sway you but who can say no to a pink filled glass pot!
The idea of this scrub is you can buff your lips whilst having a tasty treat.  You don't need a huge amount of the teeny tiny sugar crysals to make a difference either which is always a bonus especially for the £5.50 price tag which would seem a bit hard to justify if you've never tried it before.


Another benefit is how long it lasts. I've only really just started regularly using it but its taken me so long to make a visible dent in it. As with most Lush products, It has a year long sell by date (which i'll admit I've just passed) and you can see the product start to settle at the bottom of the pot so for my own sake I won't use all this up purely to save myself from disliking it from my own mistake!

Finally, (and in my opinion the best bit) the smell/taste! If you're a fan of all things sweet like myself then the Bubblegum is for you! Its not too overpowering so it doesnt make you feel sickly but at the same time, you pretty much want to eat it before youve even scrubbed it in.

This is the only one in the range I've tried but I'm def tempted to invest in a new one!

Which one would you recommend??

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.