Tuesday 28 January 2014

This weeks beauty buys

So I've been a teeny bit naughty this week and bought a few new make up purchases that I've had my eye on for a couple of weeks.

As I'm fortunate enough to get paid weekly I hand my rent to my boyfriend in installments 3 times in the month meaning that 1 week I'm left with a slightly larger amount (minus smaller bills) .

So why not?


 In my defense, All the Rimmel products were 3 for 2 in the offer currently running in Superdrug, so I did take advantage.
I've dabbled in a few Rimmel bits here and there but I keep hearing great things about such an affordable range of products. 

Firstly I bought the New ScandalEyes Mascara: Rockin Curves - £6.99 - BUY. I've always loved their mascaras so I know I can't go wrong here. You've probably seen the advert for this on TV as it seems to be everywhere at the moment.

Secondly...Lipstick...Kate Moss. Need I say more? Everyone girl and her mother seems to love Kates range (I have far too many of her nail varnishes) I bought this in Shade 107 in the Lasting Finish range in a beautiful deep red shade.£5.49 - BUY

and my final Rimmel buy comes in the form of a Lasting Finish Colour Rush in shade 600 - On Fire- £5.99 - BUY. Its one step away from coral but just about peachy enough to not quite hit a red shade. Or at least this is what I'm hoping when I try it. 


 Maybelline - Baby Skin: Instant Pore Eraser - £7.99 - BUY
Stepping away to my slightly indecisive purchase, it took me 3 days of constantly walking into Boots to decide if I could tear myself away from my Benefit Porefessional Primer to try this one out. In the end, I obviously said 'go on then' mostly because its a new products by them and the Baby Skin range is HUGE and I'm hoping this is going to a decision that genuinely pays off.

REVIEWS - These will follow over the coming week or so when I've had a chance to give them a try.


Short and sweet today but let me know or link me to what you have been buying this week??  

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.