Thursday 30 January 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - On and On Bronze






Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - On an On Bronze - £4.99 - BUY

When it comes to Eyeshadows, Its very much a beauty item that seems to have been and gone in my life. Growing up, It was the one vital part of my face everyday for school and since then I've stayed well clear of them of those cringey days and terrible colours I use to wear.
Whenever I try to go back and wear it, I often feel I looked pretty stupid with naturally small eyes and a love for black eyeliner it was all abit too much.

However, I think its now time to man up and try out some new shades.

I first read about these on another blog ageeees ago. Knowing they're the dupe of a MAC product actually makes me happy as its not often I can afford to approach the MAC counter everyday.


I cannot rate these enough. The colour you see in the pot is the exact same colour that applies to your lids, with a deeper richer colour the more you apply.

Unless I find the right products I'm a victim of the make up slip and slide parade and eyeshadows hate staying on my face yet the Colour Tattoos stay on my eyes ALL day. I mean all day, I've tested this for around a week and given that I apply my make up for work at about 7:30am, its still on my face by the time I get home after 5pm. I'll admit the bronze has started to fade but the slight glitter pigments remain.


I've already invested in my next shade of these with no doubt, many more to follow.

If youre after a shadow thats rich and lightweight then these are the ones for you! Theres a hige variety coming into stores and theyre available on all Maybeline stands on the highstreet.

Have you tried any of these? Whats your favourite shade?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.