Friday 3 January 2014

Christmas 2013

I hope you all had a great Christmas this year and got everything you asked for. For me, this year marked the first where I honestly wasn bothered about anything in particular I did/didnt recieve and cared more about the gifts I bought other people.

That doesnt mean I wasnt truely grateful for what I got, but as I hadnt asked for anything, I wasnt expecting anything either.

I ended up with lots of new things from my family, friends and Jamie which were all incredible and I know I'll use it all, especially the amount of baking things I recieved.

When it came to Beauty / Perfume items, I usually ask for a range of more affordable bits but realised this just ends up in my make up drawers so I asked for products that have become my daily routine this year so I know everything will be put to good use.


Heres a quick run down of some of the Beauty gifts I got...




Boots No7 Illuminating Mirror - Link - Ive been after this for a good few years now after having my old housemates hand me down one and since leaving it at home in July, I finally got my own.





Secondly comes my beautiful Benefit addiction. These were gifts from Jamie and my Parents.

The 'best of benefit' (link) set is ideal for any bene-newbie or someone that just wants to top up their collection without buying the full sizes.

The set includes

The Porefessional Primer
They're Real Mascara
Hoola Bronzer
Boi-ing Concealer
High Beam Highlighter.
Benetint Cheek Stain


The second set is an amazing perfume, Crescent Row (link) miniatures set. I originally asked for Laugh with me Lee Lee as this is a perfume I've owned already, but for the same price my mum bought me this with 4 to chose from, ideal for my handbag and each include their own box so you don't even feel like you're getting abit cheated for the small size.

This set includes:
Laugh with me Lee Lee
Ring my Bella (fastly becoming my fave)
Under my spell Noelle
My place or yours Gina



Although I love The Body Shop, I never seem to shop there as often as I should so to get all these was amazing.

I seem to have gone a bit Mango (link) crazy with this gift set from my manager and the shower gel from my family along with the satsuma one which smells amazing.

The perfume set was actually a gift from my uncle who didn't even know how much I love TBS' White Musk (link)  (it's quite old lady-ish I know but I love it) so to receive this I now have 3 bottles and couldn't be happier. The fragrance mist will also be super handy for a daily top up without drowning myself in perfume.


Anyone who knows me, knows I have a sick adiction to Soap and Glory so much so, we have a box in our bathroom purely dedicated to the stuff so it was always going to be a sure present to get me for christmas.

My grandma bought me this Bright and Bubbly Gift set (link) which includes:
Hand Food
The Righeous Butter
Clean on Me
The Scrub of your life
A pink wash scrub


I also received two full size versions of Clean on Me Body Wash and Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath.



Boots No7 Ultimate Gift Set - Every year No7 release this amazing set full of full sizes of their best products but at the price of £65, its not exactly something I can just splurge out on so I waited until it went down to £32 as a star gift and asked Jamie if I could have it as one of my presents.

I've always considered the boxs' contents as a bit too 'old' for me but the depressing thing, at 22, I think protecting face creams are now my calling in life so i'm excited to give all these a go, however, at the smallest price of £9 for individual items, they will have to be used more sparingly...or at least until next christmas :)

The No7 Ultimate Collection includes

Blissful Body Wash
Completely Quenched Mosturising Body Lotion
Sumptuous Bath Soak
Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion
Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue - This will  a god send in the summer
Protect and Perfect Day Hand Cream
Protect an Perfect Intense Day Cream
Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream
No7 Lash Adapt Mascara
No7 Lipgloss




 A few Full Size Benefit Goodies off my Mum.
The Porefessional Primer - My everyday go-to product, I get through this at a depressingly fast speed

Hydra Smooth Lip Color - I'm yet to try this or any of Benefits Lipsicks but I was given the shade, Air Kiss, an intense pink shade which I cant wait to try.



Thats my top christmas beauty gifts, hope you are all having a fantastic New Year (we just booked Harry Potter tickets so thats my first resolution ticked off)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.