Monday 17 June 2013

Bonjour

So i've finally got round to creating this blog thing ive been on about for months. Since finishing Uni and realising my love lies in the world of beauty / fashion, I've decided to actually do something with half of that degree.

I have this constant desire to tell people about the latest beauty things ive bought, sadly this is normally my boyfriend so i think nows the time to review to my hearts content with a bit of my own life through in the mix, to make you feel a little bit better about your own.

As well as reviews I plan on setting myself life goals (weight loss/growing my nails/drinking more h2o) to either inspire or amuse you all.

so for now, i hope you all enjoy this cheeky blog and feel free to read my about me for info. :)

Stevie-Leigh X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.