I can't even begin to think about how much has changed since I last wrote on here but I'll give you the main points.
- I GRADUATED! - I finished Uni with my 2:1 in Music Journalism and had a nice last night out with my university friends
- I MOVED - My Uni house in Stoke-on-Trent for the past two years was finally cleared and gutted (it was made worse by us having hangovers). We also had some shit with getting back our deposits but after lots of cleaning etc, I was finally on the move back home to Yorkshire.
- I MOVED...AGAIN - After settling in for the best part of 2 weeks I moved away from my parents to Derby...
- I GOT A FULL TIME JOB - Granted, its nothing to do with my degree (but how many graduates get that joy instantly) but I now work full time at a Watch Shop where I sell / fix watches. Its not glamourous but its paying the bills.
- I GOT TO 1YEAR WITH JAMIE - Writing this now, we're actually nearly at a year and a half but I felt its worth a mention
- I TURNED 22 - I spent the day in Nottingham with Jamie and we saw Micky Flannagan which was a pretty nice way to spent my day.
- WE HAD CHRISTMAS IN OUR HOME - Granted, we don't own this house (its on the cards for 2014) but its our first home together and due to me having to boxing day we spent the day here which was an amazing day. I'll post my beauty related gifts shortly :)
I've also bought a ridiculous amount of makeup/clothes/skincare items which i need to review on here asap.